- 9/17 – SMART Goal Setting
- Learn about setting goals that are Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Relevant, and Time-Oriented and hear from others as they share about how S.M.A.R.T. goal setting has helped them both personally & professionally!
- 9/24 – My Career Journey in Tech
- Everyone’s journey in tech looks different. Hear from women in tech professionals as they share about their personal journeys – the good, the bad, and the unexpected!
- 10/1 – Women in STEM Panel Discussion
- Join an exciting and insightful conversation with women in STEM advancement at various stages in their career. Ask questions and get advice regarding your personal college & career decisions.
- 10/8 – The Importance of Mentorship
- Finding a good mentor is a key to a successful STEM future. But how do you find one? What does a good mentor/mentee relationship look like? And Why is it so important? Get answers to these questions and so much more during this mentorship session!
HYPE offers computer science education, tech career exposure, and leadership experience to girls in grades 6-12. For more information on getting your students involved, please visit https://gethype.org/ or download the flyer below. (This speaker series is open to ALL, regardless of being a HYPE member.)
Sally Creel & Tania Pachuta are members of the STEM & Innovation team in the Cobb Division of Teaching & Learning.